Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church
2226 Ventura Ave.
Fresno, CA 93718
For the Armenian community of California, the oldest roots of the Church lie in Fresno, dating back to 1895. The community built its Church on November 14, 1900. The blessing and consecration was performed by His Grace Bishop Hovsep Sarajian, who named the Church “Holy Trinity”. On July 9, 1913, the wooden structure of the Church and the adjacent hall burned down in a fire. On January 9, 1914 the groundbreaking on the new building took place and the blessing was conducted on December 13, 1914. Today, Holy Trinity Church is a Registered National Historic Place.